Friday, January 13, 2006

YAY! My very first tag!

Thanks to Melissa I've been tagged for the very first time! YAY!

Four jobs you have had in your life

EEK! I've had SOOOOO many jobs, where do I start?

picking eggs on a chicken farm - 8000 eggs per day by hand with one other person
a nursing assistant in an extended care facility
working for an insurance company in their health and dental claims department
office administrator for an outdoor adventure company (my current job)


Four movies you would watch over and over

Return to Me
Much Ado About Nothing
Rat Race
Bruce Almighty

Four places you have lived

Victoria, BC
Munich, Germany
Hamilton, ON
Calgary, AB

Four TV shows you love to watch

I actually never watch TV!

Four places you have been on vacation

various destinations in Europe
Mexico
Nova Scotia
Disneyland

Four of my favorite foods

anything Thai
pistachio almond ice cream
Sushi
my MIL's amazing cheeseball

Four websites I visit daily

Scraptivity!
2Peas
Yahoo
CBC
and of course, WAY too many blogs!

Four places I would rather be right now

Taking a nap
visiting my sister in Taiwan
hanging out with my friend, Mary
somewhere warm, like Mexico!

Four bloggers I am tagging
Leigh
Jenn D
Sharon
Rhonda

Well, that was too much fun! Thanks Melissa!!! Smoochies!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Cool list! Glad you had fun with it!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I had no idea you used to live in Victoria! Cool!!!! And picking eggs at an egg form...that must have been fun!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Thanks so much for tagging me-- what fun!
So tell me, why did you quit the "egg-picking" job?!
Great answers to get to know you better!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

oh thanks for the tag.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me Heather! That was fun. Your egg-picking job had to suck.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

I don't know, Heather. Wasn't vaccinating chickens more excited than picking the eggs? Oh, the adventures we have had being farm girls. Some days Tyler is still amazed at the things I share about the farm.
I also wish you were here visiting rather than in Calgary. I have an extra room; you're welcome any time.
Love ya!!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look - I'm on your blog entry -YAYYY! I wish I was hanging out with you right now rather than starting Monday a.m. at WORK - UGHHH!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home