Thursday, January 12, 2006

Auntie Heather

That's right, I'm going to be an auntie!!!!!!!!! My sister, Naomi and her husband, Jerry are expecting a little one in July. The due date is July 11th but my birthday is July 2nd so maybe it will be a little early?!?!?! We found out at Christmas time but I wanted to wait until she and my mom had shared before posting. I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited! I am so happy for them - my sis has been wanting a little one for quite some time. This is the first 'baby' in the family so that means mom and dad are becoming grandparents!

Last night I popped into Superstore to pick up a few things and found the CUTEST little Edmonton Oilers baby bib and HAD to get it for them as they are HUGE Oilers fans! And I knew that whether it's a boy or girl, this little one is going to be an Oilers fan from the get-go!

I wish we lived closer (right now it's a 3 hour drive) so that I could spend more time with my sister now and also when the baby comes. It's definitely times like this that make me wonder why we live this far away. I know it's not THAT far but it's still too far to go for a day trip or even just to pop over in the evening.

Anyway, I wanted to share a picture of my sister and her husband but I realized that I only have 1 photo of the two of them together and it's a BAD photo! So the next time I'm there, I'm totally taking pictures, whether or not my BIL likes it! HA!

So I guess this post is also a post to say, beware, there's gonna be lots of baby talk and photos to come!

Enjoy your day, friends!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Congratulations Auntie!! I love my neices & nephews, being an auntie is the best!! I look forward to seeing your baby pages!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Me, too! I'm so excited to be an aunt, and to have a little one to spoil. Can't wait to see what Mom gets for him or her. Heath, I'm wishing we were closer, too. I want to see her grow and all the changes to come. Please take lots of pictures for me whenever you see them. I'm looking for some cute items to buy from Taiwan and Asia. I wonder what names they've thought of?
Big hugs and love.
Melinda

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!! My brother and sil just told us they are expecting again, too - #3 for the, due the beginning of September... we can share baby talk and pics!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations, Auntie Heather! I'm glad to hear everything's okay with the baby and with your sister!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

so happy for all involved! Babies are such blessings!! So exciting! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for her!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

So happy for you and your family HEather!!!! congratulations@

6:18 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats, Auntie!!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home