Saturday, January 07, 2006

Freedom 55


Happy Birthday to my dad!!!!!! We were able to celebrate a few days early (Thursday) with them in Banff! I took this photo - love it! It makes me smile! I love that my dad is holding the cake right up to his mouth so he could blow out the candles. I love all the smoke from him blowing so hard! I love that it's my dad and we were able to celebrate with him!

Thank you, Dad, for your constant love and support. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for providing for us and working hard. I love you and wish you a year filled with warm memories, lots of laughter and freedom, after all you are 55 now!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY TODAY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! {but my dad is 57}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER'S DAD!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

My dad's birthday is this month, too. He would have been 70 on the 17th.

I'm thankful that you have such a great relationship with your dad-- it's definitely something to treasure!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!! You do capture great moments - he will love this!!!
((( HUGS ))), Sweetie!
Love,
Mom XOXOXOXOX

2:18 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh how simply wonderful it must have been for him to have you there celebrating his birthday. Happy Birthday to your Dad, who shares the same birthday as my little Rylee!!!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool photo and very cool tribute. They don't call us Daddy's Girls for nothin'!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Love that photo of your dad! It is soooo good. Happy birthday to Heather's Dad.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kerry Zerff said...

So cool that you got to help celebrate his bday with him Heather!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

that is an awesome photo! I have warm fuzzies now! So great that you were able to celebrate with him!

6:07 AM  
Blogger JewelsC said...

Happy belated birthday to your dad!! So glad that you got to celebrate with him :) (Love that pic!!)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home