Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, I'm about to take off to go pick up DH from work and then we're heading north for about a week. We'll be staying with my parents and my in-laws and spending a few days in Jasper. I will try to update if I have some time during the week.
I'm feeling a little bit better about the holidays - looking forward to hanging out with my family and spending some time alone with my husband in the mountains! Thanks for all your encouragement - it means the world to me!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday. Take some time to reflect on the reason for the season!
Hugs,
H

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Merry Christmas to you and Jonathon! Enjoy your time with your family and the mountain air!!!

Angels' in charge on your travels.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hope you and hubby have a wonderful and relaxing time away! And a very Merry Christmas to you too!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Have a wonderful trip and a Happy Holiday!!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home