Tuesday, January 03, 2006

art journal



Back in November, I signed up for Shimelle's Art Journal Class and we got our first email yesterday. So I thought I would share my art journal cover and first page. The first page is more of an intro page. I haven't had a chance to work on the week one 'project' yet.
The quote at the bottom of the first page is a KI Memories sticker and it reads: "We are not powerless specks of dust drifting around in the wind, blown by random destiny. We are, each of us, like beautiful snowflakes - unique, and born for a specific reason and purpose" -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross







KI Memories and Scenic Route Patterned papers
Nunn Designs Metal Flowers
7Gypsies Elastic
MM Definition
Heidi Swapp Rub-on
Scenic Route Sticker (H)
Creative Imaginations Tab
MM Sheer Frame
American Crafts Letter Stickers

TFL!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

I love the cover of your journal! You did a great job with it. I especially like the strips of patterned paper along the side!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

that looks AWESOME!!!!!!! Love love ove the quote you used too! Inspiring!!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!! Cool flower and interesting extras. This is going to be such an awesome project for you to work on. TFS
Love,
Mom XOXOX
P.S. Gotta love the laptop - I can stay in touch even when we're in Banff!!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Looks fabulous Heather! I see the silver metal flowers you were looking for now!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Renee Camacho said...

I really REALLY must sign up for this class - I see so many great things about her and her classes - and so many inspiring projects...reallly must add that to my list of things to do this year. Can you sign up at anytime?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home