Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Well, after 3 weeks off, I'm back at work! Man, was it ever hard to get up this morning?!?!?! I was so spoiled having that time off and I ENJOYED it so much!

I also realized last night that I never shared what I received for Christmas this year. I was totally spoiled this year! I must have been good... (I'll let you all make up your minds on that one). My absolute FAVORITE gift this year was this:


The Garmin Forerunner 201.This thing is the BOMB! I can not believe my parents bought me one - it is SOOOOOOO COOL! It's a GPS for running. It tells distance, time and pace. You can plug it into your computer and download your runs. It's such an awesome training tool. I LOVE it. It's so cool to know how far I've actually gone now. I can usually guess how far I've gone by how long it takes me but was never totally sure. Now I can be exact! It's gonna be so awesome training for my half marathon this year.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

what an amazing gift for you, I bet you'll enjoy beating your distance even more now!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if I had one, I would actually work out ;)

12:51 PM  
Blogger JewelsC said...

WOW, that is awesome!! What a great gift!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

that is so cool!!! I am so impressed with your passion for running!! you go girl!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Hey Heath,
I've been really slow and bad at checking up on your blog. You're so faithful with mine. I love you, miss you more and more each day, and wish you were here to experience all of Asia with me. Only 7 more months till I'm home, and I already told Tyler we're staying in Alberta for 2-3 weeks, at least. We are envious of your incredible gift. Tyler would be in his glory with you. Mom and Dad totally spoil us. We're so blessed.
Love you tons.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Cool gift, Heather!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have the 201 too! Love it. I'm coming back from an injury and love that you can set it for 3 min run / 1 min walk.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

ooohh that is so cool! i was thinking about getting one of those or just a heart monitor!

can't wait to hear about your training! now you don't have any excuses!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture!! I'm glad you like it and are using it! Good luck with the training!
Love you,
Mom XOXOXOXOXOx

12:18 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

oh that is coool. My husband would LVOE one of those. I'll have to show him what it is!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kerry Zerff said...

So you!!!
Can't wait to see how far you come with it!!

Regina has a marathon!!!!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home