Sunday, January 01, 2006

Finally, I'm back!

YAY! We arrived home yesterday afternoon after a week of traveling and Christmas celebrations. We spent time with my family and my in-laws and also were able to take some time away just the two of us in Jasper! It went really well. I had a much better time than I expected I would. YAY! Thanks for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all I have to do to get caught up now though. I have lots of laundry to do, groceries to buy, emails to reply to, and friends to see. Not only that but I have lots of great new presents to enjoy, books to read, photos to order and scrapbooking to do! :) I was thoroughly spoiled this Christmas. We got almost more than we could bring back in our car! More to come on that subject!

But for now, I want to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and share a little collage of a few of my favorite photos from our Christmas.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Glad you're back, Heather!

Was your MIL opening the wine & dine journal you made her?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Kerry Zerff said...

Welcome Home Heather!!!!!!

Glad you had a fab holiday and your phots are awesome!!!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Great photos heather! So glad you are back. I missed reading your entries!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME back Heather....HAPPY NEW YEAR. Love the pics you posted..great job on the appy

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your photos!!! Was your mil opening the present from you????

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your montage! It was great having you home!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow love the reaction in that photo1 I guess she liked it!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home