Friday, January 06, 2006

thank you

to all my wonderful blog readers for being so wonderful and encouraging. I'm doing better today. Doesn't it just suck being an emotional woman sometimes?!?! Last night we headed out to Banff to hang out with my parents, my sister and her husband, and my brother and his girlfriend. It was really good to be with my family again. It felt so short at Christmas this year. The hotel they were staying at had a hot tub and pool with waterslides. It has been YEARS since I was on a waterslide - they are FUN! And my mom even went down them both too!!!! It was a hoot! Definitely helped put me in a much better mood!

Today I'm off to the LSS to do a make 'n' take with UTEE. I love UTEE so it should be fun!

Happy Friday everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

sounds like you got some down time with family,hope your feeling better

6:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

*hugs* to you Heather! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! Sounds like the waterslides and family were just what you needed!
Aren't moms the best?? They just know what you need exactly when you need it!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

I went on the waterslide at our hotel's pool over Christmas-- they are a blast!

Glad you had a better day!

What's UTEE?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home