Monday, January 23, 2006

Another game of tag!

Another fun game of tag going around! Here are my answers!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I would have been writing my Grade 12 departmental exams with one semester of high school left and looking forward to being done school!

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was living in Calgary with friends and Jonathan was in Ontario finishing up his Masters. Was that really only a year ago?!?!

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

1. crunchy baby dill pickles with garlic
2. an apple with lite cream cheese and pecans
3. cottage cheese with avocado and tomato (or cucumbers and tomatoes)
4. fresh raspberries with cream
5. cheese, especially old cheddar

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

1. Peel Me a Grape by Diana Krall
2. Taylor by Jack Johnson
3. The Race is On by Sawyer Brown (that would be from my high school days! HA!)
4. Cry Out to Jesus by Third Day (this song makes me bawl!)
5. Beautiful by Bethany Dillan

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house!
2. Pay off our student loans.
3. Go on a BIG vacation for an extended period of time!
4. Donate a whole bunch of it.
5. Buy a whole schwack of stuff for my camera - lenses, flash, filters, etc.

Five bad habits:

1. I worry too much.
2. I waste time.
3. I hate talking on the phone so I rarely phone people.
4. I spend too much time on the internet.
5. I am too impatient.

Five things you like doing:

1. scrapbooking, of course
2. running
3. hiking
4. going out for coffee
5. taking photos

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. anything but Heinz Ketchup
2. toe socks - okay at the time they looked cool but they hurt my toes and were not warm!
3. clothes from Le Chateau - cheap price but cheaply made! And really not my style.
4. transparencies for a laser printer, unless we get a laser printer - that was a waste of money!
5. ponytail holders with the metal clip - they tear out so much hair!

Five favorite toys:

1. my iPod
2. Photoshop
3. my camera - Digital Rebel XT
4. my eMac
5. my Garmin Forerunner

Well, that was fun!!! And I'm tagging anyone who is reading and wants to play!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

I can't believe you still remember all the words to Sawyer Brown. Too funny! I was singing Tragically Hip songs the other day dancing around the kitchen while I did dishes. The crazy things we do and remember. I love you. Your blog is such a treat and gives me a small glimpse into life in Calgary. We miss you both so much. I'll be calling soon, even though I hate phone calls, too.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

What a great tag! Some more great insight on what makes you you, Heather. Thanks for sharing!
I was listening to an oldies' station at a friend's house the other day while we were cropping and I was singing along with all the songs from the eighties-- how do I remember all the words to those?!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great list.. I love learning about my online friends!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...do you mean when I called you on Friday and talked for ~two hours straight you were actually thinking, "Gee, does this chick EVER stop talking???"

Maybe I should get a blog and we can communicate blog-style? :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

lol Heather I love your lists!!!
I agree toe socks should be banned!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Your list is awesome, I just love reading your blog and learning so much more about you.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home