Monday, July 10, 2006

because

of this.

And for her and her.
I've never met them but I read about their sister's story online and my heart broke.
You can support the cause by buying some cool apparel here and then have your name entered to win a prize. details are here
The quote on the tee I got says, ""For me, running is a lifestyle and an art. I'm far more interested in the magic of it than the mechanics." -- Lorraine Moller, Olympian
Such a worthwhile cause. I hope and pray my children never have to deal with this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

That shirt is GREAT! Love it. And such a worthy cause!!! Oh and I LOVE that layout about your mom!!!!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those shirts are really cool. I hadnt heard this story...but I just went and read about her. Thanks for the links!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Beautiful shirt - I'm so glad you are supporting this project! The blog entries make me so thankful for so many things! (((( HUGS )))

9:50 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what an in credibly fantastic cause. very cool.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

You're so cute!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home