Thursday, June 22, 2006

A little get-to-know-me

I saw this on Mary's blog and thought it was fun so here you go...
1. FIRST NAME? Heather
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I'm named after the wife of one of the pastors at my parents church.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night during an argument with Jonathan
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not particularly and definitely not enough to use often in my scrapbooks.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmmm, there's not a lot of lunch meats that I can eat because a lot of them have gluten. I do enjoy roasted chicken breast though.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? our first is on the way
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it! :) And I started a pregnancy one when we found our we were expecting.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me?!?! Never! ;)
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I always thought I would love to try but now I'm not so sure if I would do it or not.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do but I prefer to wear slip-ons.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I do but a year ago I never would have thought that.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? That's a tough question - I LOVE ice cream. I love maple walnut, pistachio almond, expresso flake, and sometimes I just love a dipped cone from DQ (although, I get it in a cup because I can't eat the cone).
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? Depends what it is...
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My acne (hello?!?!?! Puberty is OVER!) and I have a bit of a temper (did I just admit that?!?!).
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? gosh, I don't know. Right now, I wish I had some time alone, so I suppose, myself.
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Leduc General Hospital in Leduc, AB
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black yoga pants and my slippers - gotta love the relaxed work environment
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? an orange
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dixie Chicks, Taking the Long Way (thanks for the recommendation, Mary)
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? right now, I'm feeling kinda blue so maybe ocean blue.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh cut grass
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Um, I'm at work but Jonathan just called.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? their mouth - I watch people's mouths when they talk until I know them well enough to feel comfortable looking at their eyes - weird, I know.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nope.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? 1/2 sweet Hazelnut Latte
30. FAVORITE SPORT? definitely running
31. HAIR COLOR? brown
32. EYE COLOR? brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, wish I could but my eyes are SO dry and have too many allergies so I find them horribly uncomfortable
34. FAVORITE FOOD? sushi or thai
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending, not a fan of scary movies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cheaper By the Dozen 2
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a lime green fleece sweater (will we ever get summer?)
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? definitely, without question, SUMMER!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream!!!
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? just started a Danielle Steele book (the House) that my mom gave me - I am not a big fan of hers but Mom said this was a good one so I'm trusting her - we'll see
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the quiet of the mountains when we're hiking
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD
THEY BE? Right now, I'd love to hang out with my Auntie Esther - miss her! And I would love to meet my friend, Melissa.

Feel free to play along! I'd love to read and learn about you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Cool stuff! What's this about talent??!! Hmmmm - I beg to differ! ((( HUGS )))

2:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome. I had no idea you were allergic to gulten. That must be a challenge. And no talents, you gotta be kidding.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - were you trying to make me cry? :)

By the way... the new Dixie Chicks album completely rocks...

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Wow...I learnt so much about you! Thanks for sharing!

And huge hugs today!! :)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

Um, pardon me but did you just admit that you are reading DANIELLE STEELE?????????! Heather, I don't know how to tell you this but I'm not sure we can hang out anymore.

Well, maybe we can.

But only if...

you. step. away. from. the. trashy. romance. novel.

Books will now be passing from my hands to yours before they make their way across the border.

And what's this about talent?
1. reading danielle steele without projectile vomiting is sure to be a talent.
2. hello, scrapbooker?
3. did someone say running? Running all the time and extremely good at it. Yah, that's you. She who runs even when she's pregnant.

So there.

Luv ya girl.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home