Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Another layout...

I just had to share. I did a little bit of scrapping yesterday. This is one of the layouts I managed to finish. I had another one done but then changed my mind so I'm still tweaking it. Hopefully I'll finish it up tonight or tomorrow.

I used a full sheet of Fontwerks unmounted rubber stamps (before I cut them apart) to stamp the letters. The papers are We R Memory Keepers, alphabet paper clips are Joann's, screw snaps are Making Memories. Ther photo is of my mom and her sister and the journaling reads: So much more than sisters, they are also good friends. Their relationship is full of laughter, sharing, tears and is an inspiration to me. Auntie Esther and Mom. Oct. 05
Thanks for taking a look!

9 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Great layout, Heather! I love the way you layered everything and the little details you always add-- you are so good at what you do!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

Love it - so so cool - kinda reminds me of Laura Kurz with that cool use of white space!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

That picture makes me feel so hot today - a winter jacket on a +32 day!! Love what you did with the stamps and the PP! I'm glad you have time and energy to SB again!!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

what a neat idea to use the stamps before cutting them apart!! Brilliant! Love the LO too! OH I wish I had a sister!!
love that you're scrapping again!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that layout looks great!! I love the strip of journalling. awesome! :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are doing some awesome scrapping lately! BTW, love the onesie Meadow is wearing in the last pic - looks like sb paper!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are doing some awesome scrapping lately! BTW, love the onesie Meadow is wearing in the last pic - looks like sb paper!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Love the page Heather! Love the stamping! Love to see you creating again!!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love the layout. Those stamps are cool!! Love the white space.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home