Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hallelujah!!!!

I finally finished our GST return! Whew! This is the first quarter I've been doing our books at work and it's been a bit stressful at times. I often feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants, not quite sure exactly what I'm doing. But I got it done (one day before the deadline) and I'm SO glad and relieved.
Now to catch up on all the other work I've been neglecting while I madly tried to finish that. ;)
I think I might have 'reward' myself with a little something, like a mango smoothie from The Bean Scene. That will definitely help me get through the afternoon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

WooHoo!! I knew you could do it!! Government forms are the worst - so much pressure to get them done right!!
Good for you! A mango smoothie is in order!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah!!!! Cheers!!!! Have a celebration!!! The next one will go much smoother and be easier, I'm sure.
HUGS!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Good for you!! That smoothie sounds yummy! Enjoy!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Way to go!!! That is awesome! I can't even do my own taxes - never mind a companies! You smarty pants you!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Doesn't that just feel great. Glad you got it all completed just in time. I agree a mango smoothie is definately in order and well deserved!!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

woohooo way to go Heather!!! I can't even begin to imagine the work involved in something like that, but way to go!! Hope you enjoyed your smoothie! Sounds YUMMY!!!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Heather! Patti and I know how it feels to get those GST returns done. Kudos to you for getting it over with early.

A fun summer treat is totally in order. Smoothie sure sounds good. Enjoy!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home