Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What to say, what to say...

I just haven't had a lot to say these past few days. I've been feeling pretty blah lately, not too sure why but I am. It's not the weather because it's been GORGEOUS out the past few days. I've been feeling okay too, besides the usual tiredness but that's just because I don't sleep well. Things are going okay in general. I have not been motivated AT ALL to work lately. I'm not sure what is up with that. I have a great job and a great boss but I just don't feel like working. I'd rather sleep in, scrapbook at home, go for a run, hang out with friends, ya know, stuff like that. But I'm at work.
I've really been feeling the baby move lately. It is getting so much stronger!!! It is so cool. We watched Ladder 49 (holy, tearjerker) on Saturday night and I could hardly focus on the movie because the baby was moving so much and I could really feel it. I think this little one was doing sommersaults or karate or something. It was SO cool. I LOVE feeling the baby move. It's been the same the past 2 nights as well - lots of big, strong movements.
I haven't scrapped in weeks now and I'm itching to do some. I went to a crop on Saturday and made 2 cards and a gift for a friend but no layouts. Maybe tonight. Jonathan's at a meeting and I have an idea for a layout so we'll see if I can get something together.
I'm still running although it's getting harder and the biggest reason why is because I have to go to the bathroom like CRAZY after about 20 minutes into my run. No joke, on Sunday I was ready to find a tree, I had to go so badly. Funny thing is that when I walk, I'm fine but the second I start running again, I feel like I'm going to explode. So I think I'm going to go for more runs and less time each week. I'm so glad I'm still able to go and that I'm still enjoying running (that is, up until the 20 minute mark).
Guess that's all for now...

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE ladder 49 - I cry EVERY time!!

Way to go with keeping running. Too bad about the bathroom breaks though! LOL. Hopefully it is just a phase!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I hear you about not really wanting to go to work! I just want a summer vacation NOW! It's way too hot to be in a school these days.
Love you lots!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Happy that your mojo is trickling back in! Love your stuff!
And I had to pee every 10 minutes with Aili, because she was sitting so low!! Not fun at all!!
Can't wait to see more baby bumps! (hint, hint... :D)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

I think baby hormones probably have a lot to do with the lackluster feeling. Just give yourself a break, k, and don't be too hard on yourself! It takes alot of work just to grow that baby, after all! : ) oh, any maybe an iron pill, or are you already taking one?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Oh, you're totally making me miss the feeling of having a baby move inside me!!

Too funny about you're running. You should be me, my runs only last 22 minutes!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

it's hard to go to work when you feel unmotivated, but at least you have that little one bouncing around to keep you company! and just think, you're going to have a WHOLE year off to enjoy him or her!! Don't we live in the best country to let us do that???

6:07 AM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

LOL - just wait until the end of your pregnancy - you will have to pee every 2 minutes or so. I miss the feeling of having the baby moving inside - there is no better feeling in the world!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Heather, I know exactlty the unmotivated feeling you are going through. I had that when I was pregnant with Alexis. I just took littlw breaks in the day and allowed for some me time, so when I was doing work I was focused. (Shhh... I still do that now)

I totally miss the baby movements of pregancy, so much so that I consider having more. Then I wake from my dreams. lol!!!

On the brighter side for your running the baby should shift in your second trimester which should allow longer stretches between bathroom runs.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading about your baby moments and your enthusiasm about it all. Thanks for sharing that with us.

BTW, I can totally relate to being unmotivated - makes work so difficult dosen't it? LOL

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally hear you about not being motivated to work lately. I think it must be the gorgeous weather. And Ladder 49 was an awesome movie but I could only watch it once - cried way too hard.

So cool that he/she is moving so much lately.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

You need to find a 20 minute loop around your house so you can run for 40, but have a bathroom break at your house on the way.

I'm so glad you're enjoying being pregnant!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home