Friday, July 07, 2006

a challenge...

I did this layout for this week's challenge on the me blog.

Something different and kinda fun!
Journaling reads: Every time I hop in the car, I tune in to 93.7 CKUA, public radio. I love the mix of music this station plays. It's not the same songs over and over with the same annoying commercials. Every time I listen, I hear a new song by a different artist and I learn a little bit about them too. And every day, the genre of music varies so I am exposed to so many different types of music. This station has opened my eyes up and has definitely expanded my muisc collection.

We went for dinner with my parents last night before they headed to the airport on their way to Taiwan, China and Hong Kong. I was really wishing I could have gone with them last night. I think they will have an amazing time there.
My brother and his girlfriend came over last night to drop off a present for me. His GF bought me the cutest maternity capris and a book (the Modern Girls Guide to Motherhood). So incredibly sweet! I love the capris and can't wait to read the book.
Nothing too big planned for the weekend and I'm looking forward to that! What are you up to this weekend?

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

FUN Layout Heather... your mojo has returned I see!!! :) love that you're scrapping again! What a fun thing to do too! I will have to go and check out that blog again, I love a good challenge to get me out of my box! TFS!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

That is a really cool layout!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Looks fabulous Heather. I saw that challenge too. Will have to make sure to look at that one often.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that blog! Great to see you scrapping so much lately. Pregnancy must be great for your scrapping mojo. *S*

12:14 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Loving that layout! It is so cool! Love how you used the hearts. Awesome work my friend.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Great layout, Heather!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea for a layout, Heather!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I was wishing you could be with us too, Heather!! It's pretty amazing over here - you'd be snapping pictures like crazy!!!

Great LO - what a cool thing to record!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Ralph said...

Awesome blog you have heree

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home