Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's time!

For another RAK!
These unused Making Memories Philadelphia lowercase foam stamps are up for grabs!
This time, I'm going to pick the person who guesses how many layouts (or closest to) I've completed in my 100 layout challenge. Back in September, I challenged myself to complete 100 layouts before buying anything new, aside from my allowance for Scrapfest. So far, I'm doing not too bad. I'll leave it open until Thursday at midnight (MST) and post the name on Friday morning.
So, how many do you think I've done?!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!!! I will take a guess at 68.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will guess 52!

10:42 PM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Wow 100 layouts is a TON!

I'm going to guess 37 :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

31! That's my guess. And if I win, I would pass those on to Victoria who is completely enamoured with foam stamps.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go a little higher and say 70 :)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

I'm thinking 42!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Wow Heather, what a great challenge, maybe I should do this too!!!

I will guess 48

12:29 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Those are great stamps!

I will guess 29!

6:25 PM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

my guess is 72. How's baby doing? How are you?! Busy nesting?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

You'd really think I'd know this since I've been over and seen everyone of your layouts, but I have no idea. I'll have to guess like everyone else and say 58. Oh, and if I win, just save the stamps and put them in my Christmas present. ;)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how fun!! I am going to guess 56.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

33
Love to read your updates!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Hi Heather...glad you are doing well.

I will guess 49.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home