Sunday, October 15, 2006

I was just

folding some baby clothes, trying to decide what to take to the hospital and was suddenly overcome with emotion. I'm going to be a mom. My little babe is going to be wearing these clothes. I am going to have a child to love and hold and my husband is going to be a dad. It almost took my breath away. There were tears in my eyes. I can't wait. I am so excited. This moment caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it. It was a gentle reminder from God that everything will be okay. This is such a good thing. He will and is taking care of all my worries and anxieties.
I can't wait to meet you little one. You are loved more than you will ever know already.

12 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

heather, just checking in from MT to see if you had your little one yet!

caroline

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

What an incredible moment! Thanks for sharing in your excitement... I'm excited too!!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Heather...you are going to be a fabulous mom! I can hardly wait to see all your adorable baby photos!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you heather! can't wait for this little babe to come into the world!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

awwww. Wonderful that you are so full of love! You are going to be a WONDERFUL momma!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

It's getting so close now! I agree - you are going to be a wonderful mom! I hope it will bring you as much happiness as being your mom has brought me!! ((( HUGS )))

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Heather! I am so excited for you to meet your baby (and share him or her with us, of course!). Good luck with the end of your pregnancy! It sounds like everything is going perfectly!

8:43 PM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Wow - how special! You are going to be an amazing mom - your baby is very lucky! I am so excited for you!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

What a precious moment. You're going to be a wonderful mom, and so concerned and compassionate with these little one. I can't wait to see you as a mom.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awe Heather ... it is an amazing time in one's life. Just wait....it gets BETTER! Hard to imagine, but it does. The feelings & emotions that come are incredible.

Can't wait to see you holding your little one.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh it's getting so close now. Reality is setting in. You have no idea how many more sessions like this your going to have. It's so exciting and tiring at the same time.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You two are going to be such incredible parents! such an incredible gift!!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home