Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally

starting on burning those photos to CD. Man, I love photos. I love looking at them and remembering and just savoring.
Here's another one Jonathan's sister took this weekend. I used the urban acid action from this site and I love it!!!
I had another doctor's appointment today and it went well. The baby is head down (YAY!) and has dropped now so that is very good news. Everything else is fine. I was very happy with my weight today. I thought for sure it would be way higher after Thanksgiving weekend but I was pleasantly surprised! Other than that, every thing is going well - heartrates, blood pressure, measurements are all good and that makes me so happy.
Just a quick post to share some good news and a photo! TFL!

7 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you had good news today at your appointment! I always love seeing your pictures too! Have a nice day off tomorrow.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news... and a relief, I am sure!
Good for your for burning those cds!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Beautiful photo, Heather! You are just glowing! Glad to hear all is progressing well... not long now!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear that everything went so well at your dr appt! You guys take such great photos together. I love the effect you used.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

You look great. That baby's coming. I'm so glad to hear all is going well. We will continue to pray as you get closer to labour. love.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad everything is going well. I love the acid action on that photo. I so need to learn how to do actions.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great photo! good luck with everything!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home