Friday, September 29, 2006

5 Weird Things about Me

Okay, so totally procrastinated on this one! Life has been so insanely busy lately. Whew! I'm wiped. We're doing well though - just lots on the go and lots on the go until my due date. We're either gone or totally booked every weekend now until my due date. Um, crazy?!?! Yah, I think so.
I had to spend some time thinking about this one so that took some time too but here's the list.

1. I can eat dill pickles like nobody's business - 7, 8, 9 at a time, no problem! Just the other week I ate an entire jar of pickled carrots in one sitting. Yah, I like me some pickles. (I must admit though for the first 6 months of my pregnancy, I couldn't even stomach the thought of eating them but that's ended now).
2. I can't eat wheat, rye, barley or oats. I'm gluten intolerant but I've recently read that for most people it turns into an allergy so I've been extremely careful lately. It really does suck some days but I get horrible headaches that last for days and have major stomach issues so it's not worth it to eat it. So yep, that means no bread, pasta, cookies, cakes, pies, canned soup, licorice, certain yogurts and ice creams, and much, much more. However, thankfully, there are lots of companies that make gluten-free products and I've found some bakeries that I can get stuff from too. I rarely do though because it is SO expensive.
3. I can't stand using public washrooms. They gross me out so bad. I do use them because I have a bladder the size of a small walnut, I swear, and I just wouldn't be able to go out if I didn't but seriously, GROSS me right out. I also hate touching door handles, shopping carts, and any thing like that. YUCK!! The second I get home, I have to wash my hands.
4. When I scrapbook, I measure everything. I never used to but now I do. It's crazy. I measure to the millimeter. Everything has to be measured, balanced, and in its place. The ruler on the my trimmer is wearing off from measuring so much.
5. I can't stand when my glasses are dirty. It drives me crazy. I hate going out in the rain with my glasses on because I can't stand getting waterspots on them. I'll often take my glasses off if it's raining just so they don't get wet - even if I'm just walking from the car to a store. The minute they are dirty, it bugs me. I can't stop thinking about it and staring at the dirty spot. I've even taken my glasses off when they get dirty just so I don't have to look through them.

There ya have it - some strange things about me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Guess I should of served pickels with lunch! ;)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my glasses are always dirty. it's embarassing!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

These things make me love you all the more!!!!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I did not know that about you. I love pickles but not that much.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home