Wednesday, October 11, 2006

One More Month

until my due date. Wow. So hard to believe. I do realize it could be more or less than a month but still, it probably won't be more than six weeks. That is crazy. I'll be holding my little one in about one month. I'll be a mom and Jonathan will be a dad. Wow.
Things are going well. I'm still swimming 3x per week and am thoroughly enjoying that. It feels so good to be in the water and not have any weight on my feet or back. I'm so glad I've had such a healthy pregnancy. It really is a blessing to me.
The baby is still moving lots which is so cool and this little one now gets the hiccups all the time. It's pretty funny but I kinda feel bad because I hate getting the hiccups, they hurt, so I wish I could make them go away for babe because they seem so strong when they come.
Five more days of work left. That is so hard to believe. I'm looking forward to the break though. So much to do before baby comes.
Other than that we are busy, busy, busy. Lots of people to visit with before baby comes, some courses to take, Meadow's baptism, another photo shoot, a cousin coming to town, ya know, stuff like that. It's all good though.
It means we have a full and good life.

9 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

OMG!!! Only one more month! These months have just flown by - I can hardly wait to hold another precious, precious grandchild! Love you!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a month Heather?? WoW! Time flies! Enjoy these last few weeks!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! The countdown is on!! That is super exciting. Looks like Grandma is getting excited too! ;)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

OH my gosh Heather, I can't believe you only have a month(or less) left!! I am so excited for you and Johnathon and all the changes that are going to come!! Praying for a healthy last month for you!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

The hiccups don't bother the baby-- they get them as newborns, too, and it doesn't phase them at all!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more month! how exciting heather!!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are almost there!! The time seemed to fly... probably not so much for you, though. :)
Is the baby up at night?

4:01 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Time has flown by! It seems like yesterday when you said you were pregnant!

My mom said that I got the hiccups all the time too. I still do. Almost every day usually. I don't even notice anymore. *S*

10:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

WOW that must be some hiccups. Oh so exciting that it's coming soon.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home