Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just in case you were wondering...

DRAEM does not spell DREAM and those Heidi Swapp iron-ons do NOT come off clothing very easily. *$%*&^ pregnancy brain!

Other things I've learnt this week:
1. Many, many people do NOT know the difference between a yield sign and a merge sign. There IS a difference, people.
2. Hazelnut steamed milk is a very good thing.
3. One of the best ways to brighten someone's day is to send them some mail. One of the best ways to brighten my day is to get something in the mail.
4. 100 layouts is a LOT of layouts.
5. An unexpected phone call and visit from my dad is a real blessing.
6. No matter how many warm wheat bags I go to bed with, they still don't make up for my husband.
7. Doctors can make big mistakes. My health and the health of my child are worth fighting for.
8. It's okay to cry. Sometimes it even makes you feel better.
9. There is nothing like spending some time with a good friend.

10 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh those are great revelations, I especially like the one... about wheat bags and your husband, pillows don't make up for them either.

By the way... you've been tagged!!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

aaaw. Hope you week is going okay! And hope everything with the dr is okay.

1:05 PM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

((((HUGS)))) to you until we meet this weekend in person!!! LOVE your revelations. You are COMPLETELY right about the dr. thing. Hope you are doing okay!!! Lotsa love girl!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely relate to number one. I was on my way to the university (I also live in Edmonton) and totally got cut off. Ticked me off. I had the right of way!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great day, Heather!! I had a hazelnut steamer for the first time on Wed...yummy!!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right heather...getting mail definitely brightens ones day! I got your RAK...thank you so much!! :) mmm...i love steamers too!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

HUGS!! You sound like you have had a bit of a rough week...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

You need to email me, girl. I need my Heather-fix.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{Hugs} Heather! Hope Jonathan returns home soon - and good for you for standing up to your doctor!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

OOps! That was me! ^

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home