Tuesday, July 25, 2006

simple pleasures

...fresh tomatoes from my very first tomato plant
...summer thunder showers that cool on a hot day
...yummy fresh summer fruit, I can't get enough
...buying a gift for my new neice, Meadow
...getting an email from a friend
...knowing that I will see my sister, Melinda, in 2 days, it's been a year since I saw her last
...sitting in the car, opening an envelope of photos that I just had developed
...moving into a new place, a fresh start, finding new places for things to go
...feeling the baby move
...reading a new scrapbooking magazine
...buying new jeans on sale!!!
...hanging out with Kelsey, my brother's girlfriend
...getting a thank-you card in the mail
...getting some maternity clothes from a friend and my sister

what's making you happy right now?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great list, Heather!! I know what would make me happy right now....a bed!! LOL. I am tired. I need to go get some coffee and start working.

So happy to hear that you are feeling the baby move! That has to be one of the coolest things in the world - not that I have experience with it, but I hope to one day!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

All good things!!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your list.... I am too tired to think of what makes me happy, but there are lots of them! LOL!
Hope you have an awesome time with your sister - can't believe it has been a year since you saw her last! ENJOY!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awww what a great list Heather! It's so great to hear you so happy!
What makes me happy?
The fact that I'm staying at home! I can not tell you how thrilled I am to be home with my kids. It is a blessing beyond I could have ever imagined. I'm not sure how the bills are going to get paid, but it'll work out, it always does! :)
Hope you're having a great visit with your sister!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a great list. I'm happy that I get to stay home with the kids and oh so happy about summer (even though some days have been really hot). happy I found some daycare kids that are so easy going.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home