Wednesday, April 26, 2006

B'bye!

So yesterday after work, I said good-bye to 6 inches of hair! Wow, does my head ever feel lighter! I LOVE that it takes less time to blowdry and uses less shampoo!
Jonathan took this photo of me after I came home. Of course, it looks different today because I don't spend as much time styling it. I am really happy with it. I was rather uncertain yesterday because I'm never crazy about the way they style it at the salon. I always need to do it myself to see if I like it or not! HA! That's the real test. And yep, it passed the test - I can blowdry it and go, exactly what I wanted!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Heather, your hair looks awesome! Very cute!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh Heather is looks great and totally suits you. Awesome photo of you too!!!

Glad you like the new do... I am due for one myself!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Hey Heath,
You look b-e-a-utiful! You are so gorgeous. It's great to see a picture of you!
Love you!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Change is always good!! Looks great Heather.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous!!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a good feeling, isn't it?? Getting mine cut today!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

Cute new 'do!!!!!!!!!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love, love it! ITA about the styles they do at the salon. You totally need to do it yourself before you can like the haircut.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your hair is very cute!! Dont you love a happy haircut?

So do we get to see some of the projects you made in your classes? They sound so awesome! I want to see!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I love it!!! It looks so beautiful, Sweetie. What a great pick-me-upper a visit to the salon is!
XOXOXOX

8:35 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Awww, what a cute haircut! You look terrific!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your hair looks great. I need a haircut too.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home