Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear Faithful Blog Readers:

My apologies for not posting Day 21 yet. Life has been SO busy lately. I know what I want to do, I just haven't had the time. And now I am in the middle of another accounting course this week (just an easy 3-day course) but of course, it comes with over 100 pages of reading each night. HA! So my guess is that I won't have a chance to work on my entry and update my blog with it until Friday. It's coming, I promise!!!!!! Thanks for your patience!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Life! It just gets in the way of all the fun, doesn't it?!! Good luck with your course and don't worry. We'll still be here when the craziness settles down.
Love you!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

No problem, Heather! I can be patient. Hope your course goes well. Is it with the same instructor as last time?

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your course Heather!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

I can be patient too - but only since you asked SO nicely! :) Good luck on your course!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

It seems I'm all about patience these days! LOL! Cool about the accounting course, good luck with that! I would of loved to take the 21 days challenge, but it's cool to see what your doing with it. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to catch next round.

Have fun reading!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home