Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My next class


So here is the layout I finished up last night for my class. It was too late (and I was too tired) to scan it last night so I photographed it today. The green isn't that 'yellow' irl, it's more green, a nice green. I used the new American Crafts paper and a Heidi Swapp mask. The photos are of a friend's little girl. I just have to add a brad to the center of the flower by the title and I want to add her initial to the center of the other flower but I gotta pick those things up at the store. I did the mask on a transparency for both the title and the big part, that way I could just put it wherever I wanted it on the cardstock, just in case I messed up! Hehehe! Oh and if you click on the layout, you can see a larger view!
TFL!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

That is a GREAT page. Love what you did with the mask!! Too cool!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

love all the rounded edges and the mask is totally cooL!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! What a work of art!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome with lots of cool details, Heather! You must show me how to do a mask. Hope your class is a big hit!
Love you!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

How cool is all the masking. I really need to get some to play with. I love the design of the page and the class will love it.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your masking Heather, and I'm sure your class will be a hit !!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home