Thursday, December 15, 2005

My job.

I want to tell you a little bit about my job. I work for the Company of Adventurers. We run a whole bunch of different outdoor programs. I LOVE my job. I know what you're wondering, "do you get to go out on all trips?" Well, no. I actually run the office. It is such a fantastic job. My boss is awesome. His wife is amazing. I work with a very close friend of mine. It is such a great place to be. I feel so blessed to be there and am so thankful that God gave me this job. BTW, if you go to our website, click on About Us and you can see a photo of me! ;) And yes, I do laugh a lot!!!!

Today was my last day for a while. We close our office for Christmas and this year we happen to get 3 weeks off. I am so excited. I am going to sleep in tomorrow. I can' wait to sleep in!!!!

I also got my Christmas present today. Guess what my boss gave me?!?! THIS! I was SHOCKED and TOTALLY THRILLED!!!!!! What a cool gift! Not only did I get that but I got a very, very nice bonus. I was *almost* speechless. Their generosity blows me away. They are incredible people. I am so blessed.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done. Enjoy your time off, your IPod and your bonus.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kerry Zerff said...

So sad to hear that you have a Mac, I'll have to learn the ropes of mine on my own, maybe after Christmas??? LOL!!!

So happy for you that you still love your job, that's always a great thing when you enjoy what you do!!!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said, does he need any more help? Sweep the floors, clean the bathroom, perhaps...

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is FAB!!!! I just had to stop in and say hello and that I hope to get to Calgary in 2006 and then we can hang out with Mary again!
Enjoy your ipod!!! You deserve it!!!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool job - I would LOVE to work there.. and congrats on an awesome gift - and bonus!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky are you!! Enjoy! Sounds like Christmas is definitely coming to your house early, with all the treats! Love you!
Mom

11:13 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow!! What a cool gift!! You are definitley one blessed girl!

Enjoy your time off and your sleep in!!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

So happy for you-- that you have a job you love, a cool new Xmas gift and a nice bonus to enjoy!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

wow what a fabulous gift! And I am so happy to hear that you love your job so much! What a blessing indeed to work for such great people!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

What an awesome gift!! And what a cool job you have - that is terrific!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home