Sunday, September 03, 2006

RAK time!

Okay, so I've been doing lots of cleaning/purging lately and I've started to tackle my scrapping stuff. Last night I was going through some of it and was so overwhelmed by how much stuff I have!!!! So between now and when the baby is born, I'm doing to do some random RAKs through my blog. I'll always post what I'm giving away so you can decide if you want/need that particular item and I'll try to include a photo when I do it too. However, this time, since my camera is at work, I'm not going to include a photo. Sorry! Then I'll do a random draw and mail it out to the lucky recipient.
Anyway, this time, I've giving away ribbon and blossoms - a random selection of each from my stash - so between now and Wednesday night, post a comment here if you would like to be included in the draw and I'll pick 3 winners to send this RAK to.
Thanks for playing!
Happy Labour Day Weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger Starr Mercer said...

I'd love to be entered in the draw! Thanks Heather
Starr Mercer...love your BLOGsite

9:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hi Heather! I'd love to throw my hat in the ring! :) Thanks!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

What a great idea, Heather!! Please don't include me though - I have ribbon and blossoms of my own to purge!! :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Corey W. said...

what a great idea Heather! You're such a sweetie!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Include me, please!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

How fun... okay.. put me in the draw...LOL

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love it if you picked me! Your pregnancy pics are gorgeous, by the way! :)

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be entered too!!! Thanks!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so generous! I love reading your blog; you take amazing pictures and always have interesting things to talk about.

{{HUGS}}

10:18 AM  
Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

Hi Heather!
I found your blog a couple weeks ago and then went away for a few days, noticed you are back to posting...
I'd LOVE to be entered in your RAK drawing.
THANKS!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh really cool way to do RAKS! So Hi Heather... :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home