Wednesday, August 23, 2006

28 weeks

I can't believe I'm in my third trimester already! This summer has really flown by. Before I know it, baby will be here and my life will be so different. I'm thoroughly enjoying being pregnant. I absolutely LOVE feeling the baby move, even when it's 3am and I can't fall asleep because he/she is kicking SO hard. I love feeling the different parts of the baby, 'oh, there's a foot or a hand or an elbow and there's the back and the head.' It just blows me away still. I'm starting to get more uncomfortable now. I've got such sore legs in the afternoon and at night and have been getting lots of leg cramps but am doing lots of stretching and making myself get up during the day and walk around so the blood is flowing. I was trying to put off getting one of those body pillows but I think I might have to cave and buy one. It's hard to get comfy at night and I still have a few months to go!
Swimming is going really well. It's so much easier on my body than running but I miss running like crazy and hope to get back into it once baby is here. I'm craving a good run!
Anyway, here are some photos Jonathan took of me this weekend.



Thanks for peeking!

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Aw---- You look so beautiful!! And you are getting bigger! Time is just rushing by. Soon I'll be able to cuddle your babe!! (((( HUGS )))

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

You are growing so MUCH! It's pretty hard to believe! Excitement!!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great Heather!! Not much longer :)

I used a body pillow when I was preggo and it really helps. I still use it!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

You look marvelous!!!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your baby bump!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Such nice photos (you look gorgeous!!) and I love that floral top!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

You are just the cutest!!! I love your baby bump!!! Lots of change in the coming months....that baby is really gonna grow now!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous photos! I can't believe you're in your third trimester already. Seems like it's flown by (though maybe not for you *S*). Glad to hear you're enjoying being pregnant so much.

9:09 PM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

I love your little bump - it is soooo cute! And you look fabulous!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heather you look awesome!! Now go get a big comfy pillow so you can sleep for the next few months!! And let the countdown begin!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

You look so great. I can't believe my amazing sisters and how little weight they've gained in their pregnancies. You'll have to share tips with me when I get pregnant. I'm so excited to see my niece/nephew and watch you and Jonathan as parents. I can see already how much this little one will be loved. See you at Christmas, all three of you. :)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the pillow!!! It's only going to get more challenging to get comfortable! You look beautiful and so happy, Heather : )

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how cute you are!! I can't wait to see you in person!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow..I've missed so much since taking a blogging break. You look fantastic!! I cannot wait to see your baby's adorable face! He/she is going to be one cute baby!! Hope your able to be comfortable and have a good labour!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awwww you look incredible!! You just glow that happy pregnant glow!! So happy for you!!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you look soooooo cute! You are glowing!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You look amazing. The pillows are awesome when preggo I just used a regular one between my legs though.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

You look gorgeous! Such an exciting time being able to feel the baby moving and discovering all his/her parts.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS girl! I can't wait to see pics of your little one :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home