Friday, September 01, 2006

So...

I was going to share some of what I've been working on lately but unfortunately I think I left my camera at work. I'm really hoping it's there because I have no idea where it is right now. I remember taking it there and don't remember bringing it home so I'm assuming that's where it is.
Instead, I'm gonna share a couple layouts I did for HOF. I know that was months ago but I just haven't gotten around to posting them. However, now seems like a perfect opportunity.
Jonathan and his parents. I took this photo last fall when we were in Banff. I handcut the title and leaves and then popped up some of the leaves for some dimension.
This layout is all about a game we play with Jonathan's family. It gets rather competitive but is lots of fun.
I hope you have a fantastic long weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Hope your camera is there - I hate the feeling of not knowing!! It's nice to look back at work you've done awhile ago and still feel happy about it, isn't it? See you soon!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your camera is at work - yikes!
I remember these layouts... still love them! :)

5:57 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

I love the leaves and the way they pop up. You're talent is exceptional. I miss you. How's baby? 5 more days until we're in NS, then I'll call so we can talk. Hugs!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

These are great layouts!! Very inspirational Heather!! You've got talent girl!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful work Heather!! I love the angle of the photo of the marble game! Looks like fun! And the leaves on the other one are beautiful!! Just gorgeous!! I hope you find your camera!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home