Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy Weekend!

We had such an awesome weekend! My mom came down on Thursday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon. It was SOOOOO good to spend some time with her and do lots of shopping. Check out my mom's blog for details on what we did. She forgot to mention how she completely SPOILED us! My mom is seriously the most generous person I know. I love her dearly!

She also took a couple photos for us which, of course, I can't seem to upload so I'll try again later.

I hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh Heather sounds like you had an awesome time with your Mom... aren't Mom and daughter times just the best, and I agree your Mom is super generous even with us!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

So glad you got to hang with "our" mom!! :)
You totally deserved to be spoiled!!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home