Saturday, September 16, 2006

Look who

I got to hang out with yesterday!!! Naomi and Meadow! We met in Red Deer for lunch and some shopping! Meadow was such a little trooper. We kept on disrupting her naps hauling her in and out of the car and in and out of stores. Poor little girl! I hope she slept all the way home for Naomi. And the weather was SO GROSS!!! It was cold and pouring rain so that made getting in and out of places that much more trying. But it was so good to hang out. She's grown so much in the past 6 weeks since I last saw her. I wish we lived closer. I hope once my baby arrives, we can meet up in Red Deer even more. It's almost exactly half way between where we both live.
And now I'm even more excited for my little one to arrive!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I'm so glad you got to meet up!!! Too bad the weather didn't cooperate - feels like winter is just around the corner. (( HUGS ))

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun for you both!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad you were able to meet with your sister. Glad that Meadow was such a trooper.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awww sounds like fun and look how big Meadow is getting! Cute cute cute photo!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Oh My Heck! She's getting so big already! And Naomi is positively GLOWING with motherhood! So glad you got to spend some time with them!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

She really is growing. I can't believe how much babies change. Please make sure you send some early picks of your precious one. Not much longer until you're done work, and getting the final things ready. We'll be so excited to see you in December. I'm glad you met up, and spent some sister time together. I'm a little envious. ;)

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you ladies had a great time. Meadow is so adorable.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so awesme that you got to spend time together!! They both look like they are doing well!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home