Thursday, June 01, 2006

We moved!

Yep, that's right! We moved yesterday. We decided on Tuesday night to move, to be out of our place by June 1st. I was absolutely overwhelmed by how smoothly everything went and how much help we received. God provided in a miraculous way for us and I am so grateful.
One of the best decisions we have ever made - I am so glad we have moved on to something else. I feel like the hugest weight has been lifted from our shoulders.
We are living with friends for the next 6 weeks and then we will be moving into another basement suite. Our plans to buy have been put on hold for a little while but hopefully not too long.
I'll be without the internet for a little while at home but will check in from work when I can!
And I swear in the past 2 days my belly just popped again!
Jonathan and I are heading to Radium this weekend for a little celebration. It's our 7th anniversary on Monday. I am SO looking forward to relaxing and sleeping in and hiking and just being with my best friend.
During our move, there were so many times where I was overwhelmed by how much I love my husband. It was like falling in love all over again. Crazy that moving did that but I just saw again how diligent and hard working and godly he is and how much I love, love, love those things about him. I am so glad we are together and that our little one will have HIM for a daddy.

12 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

awwww I'm all welled up with tears! Heather thank you for sharing all that! In this day in age when so many marriages are in trouble and few make it to 7 years, it is so REFRESHING to not only hear of you two going strong, but also still MADLY in love!! Your little one is going to be so blessed to have such wonderful parents! S/he is blessed already!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

I'm so glad you were able to move and have such great friends to help you out. We'll be there if August to help with whatever else needs to be done. Enjoy your weekend away. Happy Anniversary! Seven years, and I can still remember your very first apartment together. I'm so excited to be an aunt and to know that God has provided this little one with two amazing, godly and faithful parents. Big hugs and lots of love.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you guys found something great!

Have fun in Radium. We're going there in September for a week for our vacation. Staying at Bighorn Meadows Resort. Where are you staying? You'll have to let me know about any great places to eat, hike, relax, etc. Bet you'll get amazing pics!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what you wrote about your husband was SO sweet-- I am totally happy for you that you and your husband are best friends! Enjoy your weekend away-- you deserve a great time!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

What a weight that has been lifted from you!! I am happy that you have found somewhere else to go, and so quickly!! And I will keep hoping that you will be able to buy much sooner than you think!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Congrats on 7 years! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! So glad to know that the move went smoothly and here's hoping the next one goes well, too!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww - you're so mushy gushy! I am so happy and excited for you both, with everything that's in store. I love how your attitude has been throughout the whole moving process, despite how sudden it was. Oh yeah, June 24 I'm going to work in the morning and hang out with you girls in the afternoon!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Have a great weekend together - just the 3 of you!! I'm glad the move is working out already. Be patient with the rest, my dear!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have such good friends! Love that you are away right now enjoying time with your dh.... enjoy - and happy anniversary!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yup tears coming here too. Awesome that you are still so much in love. Totally had that moment this weekend when I got to go away and I come back to a clean house (top to bottom).
Hugs to you with all the moving but it'll be so much better than getting worked up about everything for a month. I pray that you get to work out all the future details and if that means a house, GOD will do it.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful that everything is working out Heather!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh Heather, I too have tears wellibng in my eyes. You have an amazing relationship with your husband and I am so greatful for you that you were able to have the love spark again for you. I love those small revalations.

Happy Anniversary!!!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home