Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Just a little post to celebrate my mom! Since I can't be there with her, I still want her to know how special she is and how much she means to me.
10 things I love about my Mom...
10. She does things. My mom is a go-getter. If she wants to do something, she does it.
9. She is optimistic. She looks on the bright side of life. Things will always work out, it's okay, don't worry - wise words I often hear from my mom and ya know what, she's right!
8. She enjoys life. She is active and healthy and has so many awesome hobbies.
7. She cares deeply for others. She hurts when someone else is hurting and is happy when they are happy.
6. She buys me things. Okay, I know this one is totally selfish but I still love this about her! ;)
5. She laughs. I love hearing my mom laugh. It brings me joy and often causes me to laugh right along with her!
4. She is hard working in everything she does, whether it's her job, for her family, for her church, or for others.
3. She is thoughtful. She always seems to know when I need that phone call from her or a card in the mail. And she doesn't just do this for me but for so many others as well.
2. She is so generous - giving of her time, talents and gifts constantly to others.
1. She scrapbooks!!! Woohoo!!! I love that I can share this hobby/crazy obsession with my mom.

Wishing all you Mom's out there an amazing day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - how about a happy mother's day to you too!!! I saw your email and KNEW there must be something exciting on here for me to see! (Not that there isn't normally, but you know what I mean.) Yippeee!!! Another baby for me to play with! Congratulations to you and Jonathan. This is so exciting.

I'm in Vancouver right now and picked up my grandfather's camera - it's a Rebel too and three different lenses, so you can help me learn everything!

See you when I get back, mumma!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and she looks really young and hopefully you've inherited those genes, LOL! Great list Heather, your mom should be proud!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

You are so right, Heath. We have the best mom in the world. I feel blessed to have her because of all your reasons, too. God has been so good to our family. And, I know she is going to be the best grandma soon. I don't often take time to write personal comments on my blog, but you inspired me to share with my moms how great they are.
Miss you like crazy, more and more everyday. Love you.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, my sweet daughter! You are so kind and generous with your praise. I am looking forward to sharing the motherhood journey with you now. It's truly the most amazing adventure you will ever have! Hugs!
Love, Mom XOXOXOX

12:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Mother's Day Crystal and to you too Heather (to be moms count too).

5:22 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Your Mom looks so young and beautiful! Wishing a belated Happy Mother's Day!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home