Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts! The surgery went fairly well but there's still lots of stuff to happen in the future.

I spent some time yesterday hanging out with my friend, Leigh. It was the first time we've met irl and it was SO AWESOME! We've been emailing back and forth since before Christmas and have become good friends. It was just so nice to give her a hug and hear her voice and talk!

Tomorrow I get to go to Banff and Lake Louise for work! I don't think I've mentioned lately how much I love my job. I really, really do! We're doing some training stuff with some of our guides so I get to tag along, enjoy the scenery and take lots of photos!!! Afterwards, we're having a BBQ. I can't wait. It sure beats fighting with our new accounting program. I won't even get into that. I have to say, I wish I could spend all of my Mondays like I will be tomorrow!

I got some scrapping done this weekend. YAY! It was all stuff with the May kit for Scraptivity, which is released tomorrow. Cute, cute kit!

I hope you have a great start to your week!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two could be sisters, I think!!! I'm so glad you got back into the scrapbook stuff this weekend - I'm excited to see the new kit! Enjoy the mountains tomorrow - I hope it's sunny and warm! You can hardly call that work, in my book!!! Love you! XOXOX

3:50 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well!
Cool that you got to meet Leigh! Soon it'll be me!!!
Have fun in Banff and enjoy the mountains for me since I miss them tons!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you two kind of look alike! Love Lake Louise, worked there for a summer, enjoy your day!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Rhonda look so much alike! It's so cool that we make so many more friends since internet!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so much alike!!!
Glad the surgery went well.
Enjoy your incredible day - that is NOT work, my dear. ;)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

Lucky duck! Hope you have fun in Banff!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

What a great picture! I'd like a copy of that, please!

I totally loved meeting you, Heather, irl!! You were just as awesome in person as I imagined you'd be!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well that was me in the last post but I really misread about the surgery part I thought I was you.

Anyways, you two do look alike. I bet you had a blast together.

What a blessing to hear that the surgery went well. Will continue to pray for continued strength and healing.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home