Monday, October 23, 2006

Still here!

Enjoying my first 'official' day off! Got to sleep in and thoroughly enjoyed that! I've been busy burning photos to CD and I am *almost* finished! YAY!!!!!
Spent the weekend with my family and it was so good. Meadow was baptized on Sunday and it was such a precious and special time.
Took a few photos but am working on editing them right now.
Here's one I took on Saturday of the happy little girl! Isn't that smile gorgeous?! And I LOVE that dimple!
I taught my last class for a while at the LSS on Saturday. It went well, I think. I'm going to miss teaching. I've really been enjoying it lately! But I'll be back at it soon, I'm sure.
Other than that, just working on crossing things off my list!

7 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Congratulations on your first official day off :) :) Meadow is sooo sweet! Great picture!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Great picture! I'm glad you enjoyed your day off - a bit strange, isn't it though?! Enjoy these days of doing whatever you want!!!! It was great seeing you and your very round tummy on the weekend!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Her smile is so beautiful, with that sweet Drebert dimple. Enjoy your days off and getting ready for your big day, too. I hope we can talk a few times now that we can arrange time better. Yah!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is such a cute pic of Meadow!!!! Enjoy your quiet time before the baby comes.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a cutie!! How does your sister like the bumbo chair? I heard about them a while ago but dont know anyone who has actually used one!

2:57 PM  
Blogger anita said...

she is sooooo cute! i think Jorja had an outfit just like that one! great photo!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home