Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday...

Well, my apologies for being slack on the blog this week. It's been a long week. I'm so glad it's over. I'm madly trying to finish up things for my class tomorrow. DH's family is coming to town this weekend to celebrate his birthday and I have so much to do before then. The house is a bit of a disaster, I have a mountain of laundry to do and I need to vaccuum. I feel way too much pressure when my in-laws come to visit.
Anyway, still working on the 21 day challenge, I'm not done yet. I just have way too much on my plate this week. I promise to post soon!
But for now, I'll post one of my HOF layouts instead.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

i LOVE this layout! the photo. the journaling - all of it. Looks like HOF material to me!!!! Have fun with your in-laws!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this layout! What a great photo....your stuff for this journal is amazing!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is absolutely one of my favorites!!!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love this LO. THe blues and the pinks are awesome.

Hope you have a great time with your in-laws and you don't stress too much. Happy Birthday Jonathon!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Lene S said...

Great page! Love the colour combo, and the pic is so cool! I wish it was me....donĀ“t want to think about running the streets here yet..to much ice :o/ But I am working out again, very much because of the {21} challenge and all you guys ;o) (And I am finally done with my journal..yeah! LOL) Your entries are beautiful..keep up the good work!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Nice sneaks! I have the same ones, bought here in Taiwan. Your layout is awesome. You have such a great eye when it comes to taking photos.
How was the family visit? How about the cheesecake? A hit as usual, I'm sure. I'd love to have a taste!
Miss you tons. You're still a HOF in my books, always will be.
Big hugs.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this page Heather..and I agree with Melinda, you are a HOF'er in my eyes...way to go for even giving it a try.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home