Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not my smartest idea...

HA! I decided to go for a run today after I got home from my dentist appointment while it was snowing out (ya know those nice big, fat, fluffy flakes?!). Boy, I must have been a sight to behold! Covered from head-to-toe in fluffy white stuff, drool coming down my chin (due to my nicely frozen mouth from the dentist), tears streaming down my face (from the snowflakes pelting me in the eyes), breathing so heavy (from trying to force my way through the snow)! And now I'm wet, cold, sore, tired and yes, still frozen! I think it's time for a nice hot shower before I head out for coffee with a friend. Let's hope the freezing disappears before I meet her or I'll be drooling coffee all over my chin! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

heehee. Did you drool out your coffee?

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice image, girl!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Oh Heather-- your dedication to run is, well, it's just amazing!!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least you didn't have to do any weight training when you got home!! See you tomorrow!
Love.
Mom XOX

4:07 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your dedicated for sure. As soon winter comes I stay inside as much as possible. Good for you though!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

Oh Heather...loved this post!
Would love to hear more about your running..so fun to find a running friend!
R

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there... done that... did you thaw out in time for coffee???

7:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

oh you poor thing! Good for you for running even in the snow!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home