Friday, January 12, 2007

Helayna's First Trip to the Mountains!

Our friend Robyn is visiting us from Boston right now so we took her out to Lake Louise to go snowshoeing today. It was Helayna's first time in the mountains too. It was REALLY cold (-26C) so Daddy and Helayna took a little walk outside and then hung out in the Chateau Lake Louise while Robyn and I snowshoed. It was AWESOME! We had such a good time and Helayna was SO good! I know this will be the first of many trips we take with her to the mountains!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I'm so glad you got to go!! I know how much you love the mountains and I know that you want Helayna to be part of all that fun too. TFS

3:56 PM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Helayna looks warm and cozy despite the weather. Looks like you all had a good time!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only been to Lake Louise once and I've never been snowshoeing - that looks like it would have been such a fun time!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Helayna looks so cute all bundled up with her daddy. I'm glad you were able to get out to the mountains, and do some snowshoeing with Robyn. Can't wait to hear more about your visit.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Elia said...

What gorgeous photos. Glad that you all had a great time. Helayna looks so cozy with dad.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yup the first trip of many. WOW -26C that is cold. But I suppose it might be better than our wet snow.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Looks like so much fun! What a good daddy to let you go out with a friend!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

brrrrrrrrr!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home