Saturday, December 30, 2006

An amazing Christmas!

We had such a wonderful time with our families this Christmas. It was so good to spend time with them. We were all completely spoiled - our car was bursting when we got back to Calgary and we even left stuff with both of our families!!! Helayna was such a joy - she is growing and changing so much! She is so much happier and loves to lay and kick and smile and talk. It is so awesome to watch!

She slept through most of the Christmas celebrations but I was okay with that! I know next year will be a very different story!
We thoroughly enjoyed watching Meadow though. She was so cute in her little Christmas dress. She got a sleigh for Christmas from my parents. I'm sure she will have lots of fun with it!
And Helayna celebrated a big birthday while we were away - 2 months old! She is growing like crazy. She's getting lots of rolls and folds and is just so adorable!

We unpacked all of our stuff tonight. I love unpacking - it's like Christmas all over again going through all our gifts. Wow, we were SPOILED rotten! I got a new set of dishes - white square ones - I've been eyeing them for years and am so happy to have them. I also got a new winter coat - a puffy black down one - totally wasn't expecting it but really, really wanted one. I also got a new tripod and reflector - can't wait to do another photo shoot. I also got some new clothes, pajamas, a rice cooker, scrapbooking stuff, an adorable pink water bottle, a movie, CD, and lots of other goodies!
Helayna was spoiled rotten too! She has some cute new clothes, shoes and toys. She also got some beautiful books, a jolly jumper and a Bumbo chair. She can sit up in it fairly well too!
We are happy to be back home again after being away for a week. It will be nice to sleep in our own bed again. Our little pumpkin got a cold while we were gone so she's fighting that - not feeling so great. I feel so bad for her - she's all stuffed up and congested. She's sleeping lots so hopefully she'll fight it off quickly. I just wish I could make it go away.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! It's hard to believe it's almost 2007 already!

8 Comments:

Blogger Elia said...

Glad to hear that you had a great christmas with your family. Love those photos of Helayna. She is growing up so fast. Meadow looks too cute in her christmas dress and again on her new sleigh. Happy New Year.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas, Heather. (Sage had the same Christmas dress as Meadow!) I got pyjamas too. I'm glad you got spoiled-- you deserve it!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Sounds like a great time!!!! I'd love to hang out sometime soon - maybe lunch with you and Mary again?

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to hear you had such a joyful christmas!

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love getting spoiled and being able to spoil... so glad you had a great Christmas!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh gosh what adorable photos!! Both Meadow and Helayna are gorgeous and cute!! I love how you have the 2 in the 2 month photo - I might steal that idea from you.

I got some new square dishes too - but mine are blue & black.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

She is growing so fast! Too cute!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas!! You deserve to be spoiled for sure.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home