Thursday, February 15, 2007

Photo Share

I just wanted to share some of my favorite photos from the past few weeks. I never seem to get around to doing a post about the photos when I want to so I figured I'd just include them all in one post. ENJOY!
She was hanging on for dear life to Jonathan's hair - totally hilarious!
It is getting so hard to take photos of her on her tummy - she moves so quickly and loves to be on her tummy!
My big girl! She looks so grown up to me in this outfit!
In the pool with daddy!
Gotta love the drool! LOL!
I love those eyes!
One from the photo shoot I did of Meadow - her eyes and eyelashes are so stunning!
One of Rachel and Marc's wedding cakes
After our walk today! This is totally life right now - lots of spit-up!

10 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Great photos, Heather!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Agh! We just sit her smiling and giggling at this cute niece of ours. She's growing so much, and you do such a great job of capturing those everyday moments with her. Her hair is getting so long, but I love the barrette. She's becoming quite the little girl. I love the drool picture, reminds me of someone. :) Thanks for sharing these moments with us.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, I love when you post pictures!! These are so great - keep them coming. I love Helayna's outfits - you're right - she looks like such a big girl! I hope we can see you all soon!!!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, awesome photos, Heather!! Love that dress Helayna wore to the wedding - so cute!! The drool picture is priceless too!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just love her crazy little hair. :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, H! She's growing right before our eyes and moving from that sweet little newborn to an adorable active baby! Have fun - just when you think that they're at the cutest stage ever and you want to stay there, they move on to something equally amazing and make the WHOLE trip worthwhile!!

That is, until they are hormonal teenagers... :o

8:32 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

oh Heather she is just so adorable, and you have captured some amazing photos of her. I'm so glad that you post when you do, I know what it is like with little ones, and trust me you are doing a fabulous job keeping up!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Elia said...

Great photos of Helayna and really love the one of the wedding cake.

Helayna looks like your mom. Just too cute.

11:04 PM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful pictures :) :)

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos... and that last one is PERFECTION!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home