Friday, February 16, 2007

Never before have I ever…

•Cried so much
•Been so exhausted
•Worried so much
•Been so hungry yet felt so sick
•Smiled so often
•Been so proud
•Cared so much
•Been so overwhelmed
•Smelled like puke so much
•Changed so many diapers
•Laughed so hard
•Slept so little
•Given so many kisses and hugs
•Been so frazzled
•Worked so hard
•Been so disorganized
•Listened to so much crying
•Tried so hard
•Felt so many emotions all at the same time
•Been so sore
•Given so much of myself
•Taken so many photos
•Forgotten so much
•Been so content
•Had my heart melt so often
•Loved so much
All because of this little girl and I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elia said...

That is such a sweet post. Love all the sentiments. Helayna is just too sweet. Love that photos of her. I can never tire of seeing her adorable photos.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

What a wonderful post Heather, can't wait to see the layout to go with it!!!!

It is so true, motherhood changes us, and although some of it I would be willing to pass on (spit up and all that mess), but I wouldn't trade where I am today with the single woman I was 8 years ago.

Thank you for sharing this with us, it certainly makes one remember how fortunate we are especially when the girls are not listening and fighting and having melt downs and temper tantrums in the mall.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

And I can see why. You have such a precious, adorable and lovable daughter. I love being her aunt, seeing these picks and praying for her. I'm so inspired and awed by your love, patience and joy with this little one. It melts my heart!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true... And it has only just begun!!

Carmen

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Great capture of life at this moment... TFS! And adorable photo too!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such sweet, sweet words! You are one fab Mamma Heather! That's for sure! H is one lucky little girl!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That really is what it is all about, isnt it? And I agree with your mom - you should take that list and put it into a layout!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home