Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just for fun!

My sister emailed me this list and I thought it would be fun to post on my blog! If you have time, play along and let me know what your answers are!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Well, I was first up at 4:30am, then 6:30am and then finally at 7:30am.

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It’s been so long I can’t remember.

4. What is your favourite TV show? Never watch TV

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Plain yogurt with 1/2 an apple, a handful of almonds, ground flax and cinnamon (it almost tastes like apple pie). In the summer the apple gets replaced with peaches, nectaries, berries, etc.

6. Favourite cuisine? Definitely Thai

7. What is your middle name? Crystal

8. What food do you dislike? onions

9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Jeremy Camp’s Carried Me

10. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla

11. Favourite sandwich? Yesterday I had a really yummy roast beef sandwich with tomato, avocado and cheddar cheese!

12. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance

13. Favourite item of clothing? Lately it’s been my brown fleece pants and my down jacket – so warm and comfy!

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Thailand

15. What colour is your bathroom? burgundy

16. Favourite brand of clothing? I have lots of stuff from Old Navy and Jacob.

17. Where would you retire to? Hmmmm, haven’t ever thought about that.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? A couple years ago Jonathan had a party for me, complete with a get-to-know-Heather quiz and all. It was so fun!

19. Furthest place you are sending this? Back to Poland

20. How many do you think will send this back? It really doesn’t matter to me.

24. Who will have the craziest answers? Not too sure.

22. Favourite saying? Seriously?! (not necessarily my fav. but one I say a lot!)

23. When is your birthday? July 2, 1978

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person

25. What is your shoe size? 8

26. Pets? None

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? A friend just told me she saw my name in the March Creating Keepsakes magazine under the “loved these pages too” section – that made my day!

28. What did you want to be when you were little? I can’t remember that far back!

29. How are you today? Pretty good. Helayna slept a bit longer last night so I did too!

30. What is your favourite candy? I’m not a big candy person, I’d take ice cream though!

31.What is your favourite flower? I love so many – gerbera daisies, roses, tulips, daffodils.

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward ? Ha! It’s all just a blur right now.

33.What church do you attend? Rockpointe Church

34. What is your full name? Heather Crystal Moll

35. What are you listening to right now? My girl chattering away – my fav. sound in the whole world

36. What was the last thing you ate? Gluten-free bread with almond butter and banana.

37. Do you wish on stars? nope

38. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Chocolate brown

39. How is the weather right now? -1 and sunny!

40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom.

41. Favourite soft drink? Does iced tea count?

42. Favourite restaurant? Chili Club Thai House

43. Hair colour? Brown

44. Favourite day of the year? I love Thanksgiving.

45. What was your favourite toy as a child? I think I spent a lot of time playing with my Cabbage Patch doll.

46. Summer or winter? Definitely summer.

47. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

48. Chocolate or Vanilla? Ever since I got pregnant, I’m all about chocolate!

49. Do you want your friends to email you back? For sure, I’d love to hear their answers.

50. When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago.

51. What is under your bed? Table hockey games

52. Who is the friend you have had the longest ? My sisters.

53. What did you do last night? Picked up an amazing Valentine’s day package from my mom, got some photos developed, gave Helayna a bath, put her to sleep and then went to bed.

54. Favourite smell? Freshly cleaned sheets

55. What are you afraid of? Losing Jonathan or Helayna.

56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? A little butter with salt, or salt & vinegar or dill pickle flavouring.

57. How many keys on your key ring? 2 – car and house keys.

58. How many years at your current job? 3 1/2 months and it’s the hardest job I’ve ever had but also the best job.

59. Favourite day of the week? Saturday morning because Jonathan usually lets me go back to sleep after I feed Helayna!

60. How many towns have you lived in? 5, I think.

61. Do you make friends easily? Hmmmm, not always.

62. How many people will you be sending this to? Not sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

neat answers Heather! Some of your food answers are making me hungry!! LOL I will try and put this on my blog too...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great to learn more about you. Awesome news that CK put your name in the pages we liked too section. WAHOOO!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted this, and we got to know you a little better. Your sandwich sounds really good, except for the roastbeast part. :) Congratulations on the layout in CK! I can't wait to see it. All this makes me feel a little closer to home. Hugs.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home