Friday, March 17, 2006

Day 13


I absolutely LOVED this quote that Rhonna posted on her blog a few days ago. It definitely pushes me forward, reminds me to keep working hard, keep on trying to achieve my goals, even if it's just a little bit every day.
I have to admit a couple days ago, I was ready to give up on this challenge. I'm pretty disappointed in myself right now. I've got way too much on my plate. I'm having trouble keeping up with this but last night I decided, it's now or never, who do you want to be? Do you want to be the person you have always been or do you want to change? What is important? And so I forced myself to sit down and do these past 2 entries. They were really hard, I have almost zero creative juice flowing right now, I'm tired and frustrated BUT I'm glad I did them. I'm glad I didn't give up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Great job!!!! So glad you are holding on to this challenge! That is impressive. Nothing amazing was ever accomplished easily! You can do it!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Yay, for you and keeping going! You are doing great...don't be too hard on yourself esp. when you are so busy!!! I love this entry...it's very simple, but, oh so gorgeous and feminine! LOVE it!!!

BTW, everyone is having problems with blogger!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you have kept going with your challenge - you are so determined and committed to making positive changes for yourself! Beautiful colors for this entry!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Mary Mac said...

Cuteness! Love that you used a pillow chip - I am never sure what the heck to do with those.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad your keeping up with it Heather. Keep it up I love them all.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Is that your handwriting? It's gorgeous! I'm loving your art hournal! Great job! You're inspiring me to make one too!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home