Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm still here...

Last night I had to go for a 10km run after work so by the time I got home, had a shower and ate dinner, it was 7:30pm. We desperately needed to do some cleaning as well and so before I knew it I was exhausted and ready for bed. So I didn't have a chance to work on my art journal BUT I printed the photo of the mountains so I can get moving again on it tonight.
WHEW! This week is off to another busy start - the story of my life! HAHA! I also hope to get caught up on reading others' blogs this week too. My apologies for not reading and commenting lately.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger T:o)ve said...

Seems like busy days for you lately ;o)
Glad to see that you have been walking in the mountains, that is just so refreshing :o)
I'm looking foreward to see your update on the journal at a later time :o)

See you around,and thanks for your kind comment on my LO at 2p ;o)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Glad you could spend an evening getting the essentials done-- unfortunately they are important, too! LOL

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home